fav. type of kpop merch? (1 Viewer)

fav. type of merch!

  • albums

    Votes: 10 76.9%
  • lightsticks

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • clothes

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • others

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    13

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
lol yes i tend to be like that when buying things. i only buy what i think i'll really love.
yeah me too, the ly trilogy was so worth it
and now save me came on through spotify and I am in peace lol

until I got to start hw again in ten-ish mins :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Pigeon
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
yeah me too, the ly trilogy was so worth it
and now save me came on through spotify and I am in peace lol

until I got to start hw again in ten-ish mins :maheart:
LY does seem really cool to have but tbh i think i would only invest on my ultimates. And Save Me is really good. It's actually so under appreciated. I should listen to it again but rn im having nostalgia for my jpop so im currently listening to that lol.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Pigeon and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
LY does seem really cool to have but tbh i think i would only invest on my ultimates. And Save Me is really good. It's actually so under appreciated. I should listen to it again but rn im having nostalgia for my jpop so im currently listening to that lol.
yeah, but it's a wonderful album series lol
it is omg :queen:
never heard of that song though lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pigeon

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:

tell me if you like it or not. or actually instead of that one:


this one is better for the summer mood. though actually both are good. but you might like the second one better.
I listened to the first little part and it's pretty catchy lol, but I will def. listen to them both asap :queen:
they seem like good songs <3
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I only have albums but I love them to death.
I'd like to have lightstick but im prone to breaking things, so maybe just Blackpink's
 
  • Haha
Reactions: mirella

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread