- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Just some 2020 songs I have been enjoying
Lauren Jauregui - Lento
Demi Lovato - I love Me
The Pussycat Dolls - React
Trixie Mattel - Malibu
Olivia O'Brien - Josslyn
Loïc Nottet - Heartbreaker
Matilda Mann - The Fucking Best
Tove Lo - Bikini Porn [ @NASA
]
Halsey - You should be sad [tho the whole album has been on repeat since release]
Lauren Jauregui - Lento
Demi Lovato - I love Me
The Pussycat Dolls - React
Trixie Mattel - Malibu
Olivia O'Brien - Josslyn
Loïc Nottet - Heartbreaker
Matilda Mann - The Fucking Best
Tove Lo - Bikini Porn [ @NASA
Halsey - You should be sad [tho the whole album has been on repeat since release]