Favorite Album so far? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


I am still in love with Loco's EP. It's a good one. Defently one of my favorites of this year.​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Just from this year I assume.

SOLOISTS (so people can check them out)
  • She's Fine (Heize)
  • Ash (Ash Island)
  • Life (Kid Milli)
  • FL1P (Sik-K)
  • Ordinary (Punchnello)
GROUPS
  • White Wind (Mamamoo)
  • [x x] (Loona)
  • The End of Nightmare (Dreamcatcher)
  • Percent (Apink)
  • I Made ((G)I-DLE)
  • Zero to One (ATEEZ)
  • Take 2. We Are Here (Monsta X)
    • not their best album but I've had pretty low expectations for boy groups this year
also, Twice's new album has some pretty good songs, but I'm not putting it because I haven't listened all the way through.
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
Just from this year I assume.

SOLOISTS (so people can check them out)
  • She's Fine (Heize)
  • Ash (Ash Island)
  • Life (Kid Milli)
  • FL1P (Sik-K)
  • Ordinary (Punchnello)
GROUPS
  • White Wind (Mamamoo)
  • [x x] (Loona)
  • The End of Nightmare (Dreamcatcher)
  • Percent (Apink)
  • I Made ((G)I-DLE)
  • Zero to One (ATEEZ)
  • Take 2. We Are Here (Monsta X)
    • not their best album but I've had pretty low expectations for boy groups this year
also, Twice's new album has some pretty good songs, but I'm not putting it because I haven't listened all the way through.
Listen to Stuck In My Head :chickill:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Map Of The Soul: Persona is my favorite album of this year so far. Not trying to come off as biased, but I really love this album especially since I didn't care much for their previous one. The songs are so beautiful and so catchy.

I also liked CLC's No. 1 until I got bored of it.

To be honest there aren't a lot of albums that I liked this year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
This year it's either IZ*ONE Heart*IZ or Twice's Fancy You for me. Love all the songs, been playing them on loop :sanapray:
Bought both of them too, Twice album shipped today :pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Walnutt

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread