- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
Here's a good list for each year of kpop debuts. You can do both boy and girl or only one of the two. You can also start on any year you want.
kprofiles.com
I'm only doing girl groups and I'm starting in 2007.
2007: Kara
2008: N/A
2009: f(x)
2010: 9 Muses
2011: Stellar
2012: Crayon Pop
2013: Ladies Code
2014: Sonamoo
2015: April
2016: Gugudan
2017: Limesoda
2018: Saturday
2019: Itzy
2020: TBD..
Kpop Groups Debut Dates (Updated!) - Kpop Profiles
Our Kpop Groups Debut Dates is updated on a regular basis, providing up to date facts and news.
I'm only doing girl groups and I'm starting in 2007.
2007: Kara
2008: N/A
2009: f(x)
2010: 9 Muses
2011: Stellar
2012: Crayon Pop
2013: Ladies Code
2014: Sonamoo
2015: April
2016: Gugudan
2017: Limesoda
2018: Saturday
2019: Itzy
2020: TBD..