here’s my top fifteen :sj_weary:
Moonrise Joined 27 May 2019 Messages 35 Reactions Received 169 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 26 August 2019 #1 here’s my top fifteen Last edited: 26 August 2019 Reactions: Wingfrost, Evergreen, George and 5 others
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 26 August 2019 #2 DAY6 and Snuper Hmm, so hard to choose but Ig here are my current top 10 Spoiler Reactions: Wingfrost, RainbowDevil, Abeamus and 3 others
dokyeomon Joined 6 April 2019 Messages 801 Reactions Received 3,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @blankpersona 26 August 2019 #3 just off the top of my head Spoiler Reactions: Wingfrost, RainbowDevil, Abeamus and 3 others
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,398 Reactions Received 151,411 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 26 August 2019 #4 How am I supposed to pick Here are some I like Spoiler Reactions: Wingfrost, RainbowDevil, Abeamus and 2 others
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,803 Reactions Received 93,586 Cards View Profile KS Coins 191,343 Fandom WizSoneLuv 26 August 2019 #5 Replay Chewing gum Sorry sorry Miracle Mirotic rising sun Something Growl without you Devil view dont don U Sherlock Black Suit Reactions: Wingfrost, Abeamus, yeji and 1 other person
Replay Chewing gum Sorry sorry Miracle Mirotic rising sun Something Growl without you Devil view dont don U Sherlock Black Suit
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 26 August 2019 #6 Just my top 6 in no order [besides I Yah - It's the biggest and most magical song I ever heard]: I think I have a huge thing for SM and DSP groups and songs Reactions: Wingfrost, RandAlThor, Abeamus and 1 other person
Just my top 6 in no order [besides I Yah - It's the biggest and most magical song I ever heard]: I think I have a huge thing for SM and DSP groups and songs
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,363 Reactions Received 76,684 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,215 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 26 August 2019 #7 Well i'll try to do the same as I did for girl groups Spoiler: Big Bang - Haru Haru Spoiler: BTS - I Need U Spoiler: EXO - Overdose Spoiler: Super Junior - Sorry, Sorry Spoiler: VIXX - Voodoo Doll Spoiler: Winner - Really Really Spoiler: iKon - Love Scenario Spoiler: SHINee - Dream Girl Spoiler: Highlight - Plz Don't Be Sad Spoiler: Day6 - Shoot Me Spoiler: N.Flying - Rooftop Spoiler: BTOB - Beautiful Pain Spoiler: Nu'est - Face Spoiler: Seventeen - Very Nice Spoiler: B.A.P - One Shot Reactions: Wingfrost, RainbowDevil, Evergreen and 2 others
Well i'll try to do the same as I did for girl groups Spoiler: Big Bang - Haru Haru Spoiler: BTS - I Need U Spoiler: EXO - Overdose Spoiler: Super Junior - Sorry, Sorry Spoiler: VIXX - Voodoo Doll Spoiler: Winner - Really Really Spoiler: iKon - Love Scenario Spoiler: SHINee - Dream Girl Spoiler: Highlight - Plz Don't Be Sad Spoiler: Day6 - Shoot Me Spoiler: N.Flying - Rooftop Spoiler: BTOB - Beautiful Pain Spoiler: Nu'est - Face Spoiler: Seventeen - Very Nice Spoiler: B.A.P - One Shot
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 26 August 2019 #8 Spoiler: My top 15 Reactions: Wingfrost, yeji and Moonrise
RainbowDevil Lucifers Favorite Son . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 5,597 Reactions Received 18,451 Location Serbia Cards View Profile KS Coins -52 Fandom Multi-king Gender Male Ship @Kaikat 26 August 2019 #9 Way too many songs to choose from so I ain't even gonna try-hard BAP - One Shot 24K - Only You The Boyz - No Air Monsta X - Shoot Out/Hero X1 - Boyness Reactions: Wingfrost, yeji and Moonrise
Way too many songs to choose from so I ain't even gonna try-hard BAP - One Shot 24K - Only You The Boyz - No Air Monsta X - Shoot Out/Hero X1 - Boyness
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 26 August 2019 #10 B- but that's so hard to do... Reactions: Moonrise and yeji