Favorite BTS song this year? (1 Viewer)

Favorite songs?


  • Total voters
    17
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Intro: Persona - I....feel like I don't...even have to explain this?

Make It Right - I, unlike many in the K-Pop world (it seems), really, really like Ed Sheeran's music, lol. When I first heard this song, I was like, "This is the Ed Sheeran song."

Home - This is just such a pleasing song from the lyrics to the instrumental to the performance of to the sound of it to--

Heartbeat - Because I love it, just like it loves my ears.

Brand New Day - it only let me pick four, but this is an honorable mention. When I first heard it, I put it on repeat. I'm almost always on chill mode when I get home and listen to music, so it's no surprise this one gets the replay attention it needs.

Mikrokosmos - my sleeper/grower song. I didn't feel any way about it when it was first released, but damn it if it's not a whole bop and a half. It gets me every time, now.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Soleski and lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I liked these songs the most -

- Heartbeat
- Jamais Vu
- Boy With Luv
- Home
- Mikrocosmos

These aren’t in any order either.
 
Joined
5 July 2019
Messages
147
Reactions Received
437
Location
Sagittarius from Jupiter
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Since Bts is "resting" I miss talking about them.
Whats your favorite song(s) from them this year?

1. Heartbeat


:maheart::maheart:
The MV, the lyrics, the vocals :pepecry1:I will never move on

2. Jamais vu


:maheart::maheart:

I love this song so much, before heartbeat this was my absolutely favorite release from them

3. Mikrokosmos


:maheart::maheart:

ps: let me know if I forget a song they released this year

ofc non fans can vote as well!

​

armys: @Jimin @MsJimin @GoldenBunny @Soleski @Jimimis @kuroyuri @blurryface @bulletproof @Wingfrost @deadstar @TWIZZLER @QueenGirlCrush @Tpse @MonCherry @KimTaehyung @KookievsCookie @Hallybell @Foxia @Darkyoda47 @Darjeeling @Pigeon @mirella @BlueBerryKookie






​

My faves this year were definitely:

- Mikrokosmos (best song to end concert or listen while driving in a car during summer)
- Home (chilling vibe, Jimin's and V's voice are outstanding - the song has both summer and winter vibes)
- Jamais vu (simply aazing vocals from Jin and my Kookie)
- Dionosys (the song broutgh me back to their earlier era's)

Although I'd like to include 'Dream Glow' too, as Jimin's voice is amazing and outstanding in it. I wish it was just BTS themselves singing the song without collab :pepeheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread