Favorite Childhood Shows (2 Viewers)

Joined
20 March 2021
Messages
37
Reactions Received
46
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
My favorite childhood shows are Winx Club, Barbie, Totally Spies, and Jhonny Test. I tend to also look for Barbie movies, I was a big Barbie fan. I managed to finish almost all the Barbie movies and the seasons of life in the dream house. I know, I know... I have a childhood :pikadab:​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi and Tickita
Joined
13 March 2021
Messages
62
Reactions Received
63
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Man I have a whole bunch of favorite childhood shows.

A fews of my favorite are Winx Club, Totally Spies, Pokemon, Yugioh, Beyblade, Rugrats, Spongebob, Avatar the Last Airbender, Power Puff Girls, Recess, Dexter's Laboratory, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Hey Arnold, The Wild Thornberrys, Scooby Doo, The Flintstones, Doug.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread