Favorite Kpop debut songs (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Definitely Oh NaNa by KARD... Kind of obvious coming from me, though. Hehe. But it broke so much new ground in so many different ways. I also love the gritty nighttime urbanness of it. That "cool" factor. And how it looked like four friends out on the town together (if they were all super hot and just posing together, but you get the point).

Oh NaNa :nekolove: I actually prefer Don’t recall but Oh NaNa is great too.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
PePe and Face - taste :junweary:

I personally also would add iKON‘s My Type and SHINee‘s Replay
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Boy group:
Pirate King/Treasure- Ateez
Trespass-Monsta X
The 7th Sense-NCT U
District 9-Stray Kids

Girl group:
Boombayah-Blackpink
Latata-(G)I-DLE
( i dont listen to gg's -.-)
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Girl groups:

1. snsd- intnw
2. Oh my girl- Cupid
3. Gugudan- wonderland
4.twice- like ohh ahh
5. Dreamcatcher- chase me
6. April- dream candy
7. Apink- I don’t know
8. Izone- la Vie en Rosé
boy groups:

1. shinNe- reply
2. Bts- no more dream
3. Nct127- fire truck
4. Nct u- 7th sense
5. Seventeen- adore you
6. Astro- hide and seek
7. Up10tion- so dangerous
8. Sf9- fanfare
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
People mentioning Cupid, taste :sj_weary:
Such an underrated bop!



Also love CLC- Pepe, RV- Happiness and of course SNSD- ITNW.

From boy groups:


 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:welp:
Why do you always keep forgetting



:sj_weary:
Because they're so incredible that I forget that they are a new group :jisoosmh:
Jopping #1, then Warrior #2 and Boombayah #3
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Girl groups -
Whistle/Boombayah - Blackpink
Cupid - Oh My Girl
Pepe - CLC
Latata - (G)I-dle
Elvis - AOA
Happiness - Red Velvet

Boy groups -
My Type - iKon
Empty - Winner
Energetic - Wanna One
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I also like


But I feel like no one does ??
this is one of my fav twice title track and it’s so underrated
YES THAT HOW I FEEL I MEAN LIKE I DON"T KNOW WHY
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread