Favorite/Least Favorite Disney Character? (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
^^

My favorite would have to be Mushu from Mulan. He's just great. He's funny, outgoing, and just a great character.

My least favorite is Gaston from Beauty and the Beast. He's just so narcissistic and self-involved. I hate him. Just... No.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I liked the mom from Princess and the Frog. She seems like a fun mom, and very down to earth.

I didn't like Pinocchio's friend. The one that got turned into a donkey? I don't remember his name. Just that he was annoying to me
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I gotta split this.


Princesses. And Regulars.



Princesses:



Mulan. My number one girl. Oh my god I want to be Shang and marry her. She's so pretttttty... And can shoot rockets and win wars. She saved fucking China.. like the whole thing. What a woman.



Pocahontas. This girl has animals follow her around and drives canoes off waterfalls and sings to the river and reminds me of Tzuyu. Oh my god.



Regulars:


Hands down Archimedes from Sword In the Stone. I love that Owl.. he's so stuffy and perpetually disagreeable. Always done with everything around him. What a guy. Or bird.





I don't really have any least favorites. I tend to just forget those I don't care about lol. But I'll think about it.
 
Last edited:

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
My all time favorite Disney character??

Damn that's tough but I think I'll go with Merlin from The Sword in the Stone.

Least favorite? Edgar from The Aristocats for trying to murder those cats :(
Love Merlin. Sword In The Stone is so underrated. One of my favorites.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Given that when I think of the Disney princesses, I automatically think of their equivalent in Once Upon a Time, that would be problematic.. But still probably Rapunzel or Belle.

Sofia the First features a talking rabbit named Clover. I hate this character. He makes mistakes ad nauseum and yet continues to do things in his own self interest. Is extremely glib about situations. Too hedonistic.. The type of character where they do something that is obviously wrong... reality would tell them its wrong.. Several characters tell them its wrong.. Yet they do it anyway. And when caught give a half baked apology that is disingenuous.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Given that when I think of the Disney princesses, I automatically think of their equivalent in Once Upon a Time, that would be problematic.. But still probably Rapunzel or Belle.

Sofia the First features a talking rabbit named Clover. I hate this character. He makes mistakes ad nauseum and yet continues to do things in his own self interest. Is extremely glib about situations. Too hedonistic.. The type of character where they do something that is obviously wrong... reality would tell them its wrong.. Several characters tell them its wrong.. Yet they do it anyway. And when caught give a half baked apology that is disingenuous.
Once Upon a Time is a great show.
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My favorite would be Ariel or Mulan or Belle.
My least would be Scar or Gaston and maybe add all the evil step mom in the mixed.

There so many Disney character it hard to decide on just one.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Shang is a whole dreamboat... I’ll even put aside my muscle hate for him :lovelycooky:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Favorite- everyone that was on Andi Mack and especially my beautiful gay son

Least favorite- minions tho they are not disney really :wimwim:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Favourites Jasmine, Cinderella, Snow White, Robin Hood, Rapunzel

Least Favourite: wicked witch from snow white. :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread