Favorite Salad dressing (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I hate dressings in general, it´s either nothing or a bit of olive oil.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Myco
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I find salad with no dressing really dry :o
it is, but you need to let the water get out of vegetables for a bit ? however, most dressings just upset my poor stomach :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Myco

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I don't have salad or salad dressing much, but I guess my go to would be Caesar? :wimwim:
Idk im basic
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Caesar, Spicy Italian, or Greek Dressing. Edit: I believe its actually called tzatziki and I've never had it on a salad, but other Greek food, but I think it can go on a salad.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread