- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,675
- Reactions Received
- 13,340
- Location
- Idol Hell
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
So, if you had to choose only one, which solo song would be your favorite out of all the SNSD girls?
My choice would have to be Make Me Love You by Taeyeon. I just absolutely love this song. Everything about it is so perfect and Taeyeon's voice sounds breathtaking. Not to mention, the MV is absolutely gorgeous as well. Taeyeon looks gorgeous. After thinking about it, I think this might be my favorite k-pop song of all time, tbh. I just adore it so much. ❤
My choice would have to be Make Me Love You by Taeyeon. I just absolutely love this song. Everything about it is so perfect and Taeyeon's voice sounds breathtaking. Not to mention, the MV is absolutely gorgeous as well. Taeyeon looks gorgeous. After thinking about it, I think this might be my favorite k-pop song of all time, tbh. I just adore it so much. ❤