Favorite song from (G)I-dle's new album? (1 Viewer)

Favorite song?


  • Total voters
    10

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Moon is really good. I love all the songs from their new album though so this was hard to choose lol.
:nekolove:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and lexus

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Also why are most of the song names written in capital letters :wimwim:
I was thinking the same thing when I wrote my review

The title is best to me, as usual. But best b-side was Hann. I enjoyed Moon the least actually, it was kinda boring for me.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the title for now
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread