Appreciation Favorite Songs Of April 2019 (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
1,233
Reactions Received
3,641
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
These are song that impressed this past month:

10. Twice - Fancy


9. Newkidd - Tu eres


8. VeriVery - From Now


7. Jung Daehyun(B.A.P) - You're My


6. Youngjae(B.A.P) - Another Night


5. Minhyun(NU'EST) - Universe


4. Son Dongwoon(Highlight) - In The Silence


3. N.Flying - Spring Memories


2. Super Junior D&E - Danger


1. NU'EST - Bet Bet




If you would like to be included in the tag list let me know
:pandahappy::pandahappy::pandahappy:​
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
1. Kill This Love (entire album)
2. Fancy
3. Bet Bet
4. From Now
:nekolove::nekolove::nekolove:
ok I have not heard bet bet and everyone is saying it's good xD
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
who is that
:welp:
A highlight member. 4th on her list.



And omg Raven I just realized that nflying and youngjae are on the list too.
Godbless your taste :sj_weary:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
A highlight member. 4th on her list.



And omg Raven I just realized that nflying and youngjae are on the list too.
Godbless your taste :sj_weary:
ooooooooof boy groups :welp:
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck

I can understand this part of the list.
Fancy was a lot better than I thought would be same with from now​
I feel like everyone else could have cared less about KTL but tbh that album is ROCK SOLID except for one side track. Kick It is a GOD TIER B-SIDE I don't know why YG chose DKWTD as the "sub" title track... I'm having war flashbacks to Square Up where Really should have been the promoted b-side along with D4... wake up management.

This came out kind of rant sounding but honestly KICK IT AND REALLY ARE SUPERIOR AND I HAVE NO ONE TO TELL THIS TO--
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread