- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,233
- Reactions Received
- 3,641
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
These are song that impressed this past month:
10. Block B Bastarz - Help Me
9. Jang Dongwoo (Infinite) - Party Girl
8. DIA - Woowa
7. JBJ95 - Awake
6. Jeong Sewoon - Feeling
5. Epik High - Lovedrunk ft Crush
4. 100% - Still Loving You
3. Mamamoo - Gogobebe
2. Park Bom - Spring
1. Pentagon - Sha La La
Honorable Mention:
Key - I Wanna Be ft G-idle's Soyeon
Beak Yerin - Maybe It's Not Our Fault
*Other Things: I would have liked Everglow and VAV if they got rid of all the autotune in their songs.*
If you would like to be included in the tag list let me know
:pepecheer::pepecheer::pepecheer:
10. Block B Bastarz - Help Me
9. Jang Dongwoo (Infinite) - Party Girl
8. DIA - Woowa
7. JBJ95 - Awake
6. Jeong Sewoon - Feeling
5. Epik High - Lovedrunk ft Crush
4. 100% - Still Loving You
3. Mamamoo - Gogobebe
2. Park Bom - Spring
1. Pentagon - Sha La La
Honorable Mention:
Key - I Wanna Be ft G-idle's Soyeon
Beak Yerin - Maybe It's Not Our Fault
*Other Things: I would have liked Everglow and VAV if they got rid of all the autotune in their songs.*
If you would like to be included in the tag list let me know
:pepecheer::pepecheer::pepecheer: