Appreciation Favorite Songs Of May 2019 (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
1,233
Reactions Received
3,641
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
These are song that impressed this past month:


Park Bom ft Wheein - 4:44


9. Jenyer - Illusion


8. Kyuhyun - Aewol-ri


7. NC.A - Awesome Breeze


6. BerryGood - Oh! Oh!


5. NCT 127 - Superhuman (I am still 99% sure this was meant for SHINee but it is still great)


4. Oh My Girl - SSFWL


3. Lovelyz - Beautiful Days


2. Oneus - Twilight (Currently my favorite rookie of 2019)


1. EXID - Me&You





If you would like to be included in the tag list let me know
:pandahappy::pandahappy::pandahappy:​
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
You've got some great picks for this month. I definitely liked 4:44 and SSFWL. Me & You definitely deserved the #1 spot, too. :pandahappy:

And I'm gonna check out Oneus' comeback since people seem to like it a lot. ^^
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Twilight was already better than valkyrie like I anticipate their releases for the future already​
yeah Im apparently one of the only people who disagrees with the first part :welp:
 
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
1,233
Reactions Received
3,641
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
You've got some great picks for this month. I definitely liked 4:44 and SSFWL. Me & You definitely deserved the #1 spot, too. :pandahappy:

And I'm gonna check out Oneus' comeback since people seem to like it a lot. ^^
4:44 and SSFWL are so nice :pandalove:
Me &You:pepecry1:its really wonderful


you really should check out Oneus:pandahappy:​
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck

4:44 and SSFWL are so nice :pandalove:
Me &You:pepecry1:its really wonderful


you really should check out Oneus:pandahappy:​
I'll definitely check them out. I liked their debut song so hopefully I'll like their new song, too. :pandahappy:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck

I hope so too I think it is wonderful
:pandahappy:​
I actually just listened to it and it's pretty good! I'll try listening to their album sometime to see if I like it. :sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Me&You is where it should be 😩
 
  • Like
Reactions: RavenHikari

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
At first I wasn't feeling Twilight, but not I liked it more than Valkyrie, also EXID, Bom and :pandalove: NC.A

What did you think of CLC comeback?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread