- Joined
- 19 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,049
- Reactions Received
- 4,251
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- V.I.P
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
So we all know K-Pop is kind of based around concepts, the concepts of the song - the style, the vibe,
what they're wearing, the lyrics, how they sing the song, the harmony, chorus, etc. Everything kind of
ties in to the concept. So what I want to know is, from each concept that has been listed (or even ones you
though of that I didn't), who made your favorite song of that concept?
For example, say my favorite sexy concept song is Miss A's Hush. Hush is a sexy concept song. Or for
Dreamy I went with a GFriend song. You do not have to do all of the concepts listed but there's just some
there to get your brain on the right path.
GG
Sexy:
Cute:
Girl Crush:
Quirky:
Mature:
Girl Power:
Dreamy:
Innocent:
Retro:
Bad Ass:
Ballad:
Dark:
R&B:
BG
School Boy:
Cute:
Bad Boy:
Hip Hop:
Dark:
Sad:
Party:
Ballad:
Youthful:
Sexy:
Horror:
Innocent:
Quirky:
what they're wearing, the lyrics, how they sing the song, the harmony, chorus, etc. Everything kind of
ties in to the concept. So what I want to know is, from each concept that has been listed (or even ones you
though of that I didn't), who made your favorite song of that concept?
For example, say my favorite sexy concept song is Miss A's Hush. Hush is a sexy concept song. Or for
Dreamy I went with a GFriend song. You do not have to do all of the concepts listed but there's just some
there to get your brain on the right path.
GG
Sexy:
Cute:
Girl Crush:
Quirky:
Mature:
Girl Power:
Dreamy:
Innocent:
Retro:
Bad Ass:
Ballad:
Dark:
R&B:
BG
School Boy:
Cute:
Bad Boy:
Hip Hop:
Dark:
Sad:
Party:
Ballad:
Youthful:
Sexy:
Horror:
Innocent:
Quirky: