- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,233
- Reactions Received
- 3,641
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
These are song that impressed this past month:
10. Seventeen - Fear (I wish lie again or let me hear you say were the title instead tbh)
9. Zico - Human
8. Twice - Feel Special
7. BOL4 - Workaholic
6. FT Island - Quit
5. CLC - Devil
4. Oneus - Lit
3. Laboum - Firework
2. VIXX - Parallel (So I guess the MV is stuck in a parallel universe)
1. Dreamcatcher - Deja Vu
Honorable Mention:
Monsta X - Love U
If you would like to be included in the tag list let me know
10. Seventeen - Fear (I wish lie again or let me hear you say were the title instead tbh)
9. Zico - Human
8. Twice - Feel Special
7. BOL4 - Workaholic
6. FT Island - Quit
5. CLC - Devil
4. Oneus - Lit
3. Laboum - Firework
2. VIXX - Parallel (So I guess the MV is stuck in a parallel universe)
1. Dreamcatcher - Deja Vu
Honorable Mention:
Monsta X - Love U
If you would like to be included in the tag list let me know