Appreciation Favorite Taeyeon songs? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
227
Reactions Received
1,002
Location
exoplanet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Taeyeon's discography is so amazing <3

My personal favorites:

  1. Time Lapse
  2. Circus
  3. Fire
  4. Rain
  5. Why
  6. Gemini
  7. 11:11
  8. I
  9. I Got Love
  10. Rescue Me

Honorable mentions: I'm The Greatest, Baram x3, Stress, I'm OK, I Blame On You, Sweet Love, Make Me Love You

What are yours? :pandahappy:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
  1. Fine
  2. I
  3. Stress
  4. Circus
  5. Cover Up
  6. Time Lapse
  7. Rain
  8. 11:11
  9. U R
  10. Something New
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread