Favorite Teddy Produced Songs? (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Mine would be;
1. 2NE1 - Lonely
2. BB - Blue
3. Sunmi - Gashina
4. SE7EN - Somebody Else
5. Taeyang - Eyes, Nose, Lips
6. BlackPink - Playing With Fire

Actually, there are a lot more. I think he's a fantastic producer.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't have a top, but I'll name a few bops
The leaders
Come back home
High high
Lonely
Blue
Fantastic baby
That XX
Anthem
Playing with fire
Bullshit
Gashina

And I can name more, but I should stop. Not gonna lie, I like Teddy's style
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Lollipop
Come Back Home
Playing With Fire
Turn It Up
Go Away
I Am The Best
Fantastic Baby
Crooked
R.O.D
1AM
Eyes, Nose, Lips
DDDD
Bullshit
Just Dance

This list is getting too long so I'll stop here. :welp:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't have a top, but I'll name a few bops
The leaders
Come back home
High high
Lonely
Blue
Fantastic baby
That XX
Anthem
Playing with fire
Bullshit
Gashina

And I can name more, but I should stop. Not gonna lie, I like Teddy's style
Bops!
Lollipop
Come Back Home
Playing With Fire
Turn It Up
Go Away
I Am The Best
Fantastic Baby
Crooked
R.O.D
1AM
Eyes, Nose, Lips
DDDD
Bullshit
Just Dance

This list is getting too long so I'll stop here. :welp:
Mostly bops!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread