Favourite song from every year that you've been into K Pop? (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I've been into K Pop since 2009 and these are my favourite songs from every year over the past 10 years..

[2009] SNSD - Genie



[2010] Hyuna - Change



[2011] After School - Shampoo



[2012] f(x) - Electric Shock



[2013] SNSD - Galaxy Supernova



[2014] Red Velvet - Happiness



[2015] Taeyeon - I



[2016] Taeyeon - Why



[2017] Red Velvet - Red Flavor



[2018] Dreamcatcher - You & I



Even though I've been a Sone since 2009, there's only been 2 SNSD songs that have made it onto this list :susPepe: But Taeyeon has made it onto the list 2 times and she would've made it onto my list 3 times with 'Fine' if RV didn't come out with Red Flavor... But then Dumb Dumb would've been my favourite song of 2015 if it wasn't for Taeyeon releasing 'I'....


What about everyone else though? What does your list look like?
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,415
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
nominees..
2010 - Oh! or RDR
2011 - Danger , Step, Roly - Poly , Starlight Moonlight, My My, or the Boys since it was my first clued- in CB too hard to pick.
2012 - Loving U, Library, Cry Cry Cry, Not Alone.
2013 - No No No, Beep Beep, Promise IGaB, RPP
2014 - Happiness, Mr Mr, Adrenaline, Mr Chu, Catallena
2015 - ICC, Dumb Dumb, I, Fly, MGT, View, Party, 4 Walls
2016 - Rough, OoTN, RR, 11:11, Galaxy, First time
2017 - Red Flavor, Rookie, Light Up the Sky, To My Youth, Fine, The Magic of Christmas Time
2018 - Travel, TFtMN, Power Up, Mi-myo Mi-myo, As We Dream, To Reach You, Memory.... ok i am in trouble from last year....
2019 - Violetta, Airplane, Zimzalabin ( i find my self singing that all the time), Four seasons if it ever comes on on a album i will buy buy buy it.
 
Last edited:
Joined
24 July 2019
Messages
425
Reactions Received
1,206
Location
a galaxy far, far away
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
thanks

i bet i've left out some great songs but thats so many freaking years and as we discussed memory-wise i'm brain dead so this was such a challenge
same, i had to look up the years for some songs tbh bc the past decade or so is kind of all running together now. :")) 2011 was one of the hardest years though. everything was just so good.^^ your list is great regardless !
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,415
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
i bet i've left out some great songs but thats so many freaking years and as we discussed memory-wise i'm brain dead so this was such a challenge
same, i had to look up the years for some songs tbh bc the past decade or so is kind of all running together now. :")) 2011 was one of the hardest years though. everything was just so good.^^ your list is great regardless !
You 2 are better than me I was never able to narrow it down to 1.
It did not help that i added the J songs and b sides to my list.
 
Joined
24 July 2019
Messages
425
Reactions Received
1,206
Location
a galaxy far, far away
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
You 2 are better than me I was never able to narrow it down to 1.
It did not help that i added the J songs and b sides to my list.
i skipped b-sides altogether bc that's p much all i listen to so it'd be a v long list otherwise. your list was well thought out and narrowed down considering all of the songs you had to choose from !! :jisoosmh:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I can't quite remember what come out what year so this is quite hastly compiled, if i took more time it would probably have less Big Bang... maybe? xd

2010



2011



2012



2013



2014



2015



2016



2017



2018



2019

 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Well I discovered Kpop in 2007 but I've been into since 2009 so I'll do it from then;

2009 - Genie (SNSD) / Gee (SNSD) / 8282 (Davichi)
2010 - Nagging (IU) / Oh! (SNSD) / Good Day (IU)
2011- You and I (IU) / Only I Didn't Know (IU) / Roly Poly (T-ara)
2012 - Cherry Blossom Ending (Busker Busker) / Heaven (Ailee) / Every End Of The Day (IU)
2013 - Gone, Not Aorund Any Longer (SISTAR19) / Turtle (Davichi) / Be Warmed (Davichi)
2014 - My Old Story (IU) / Friday (IU) / Not Spring, Love or Cherry Blossoms (IU) / Meaning of You (IU) / Wild Flower (Park Hyo Shin)
2015 - Shouldn't Have (Baek Ayeon) / Heart (IU) / Me Gustas Tu (GFriend) / I (Taeyeon)
2016 - Rough (GFriend) / I Don't Love You Anymore (Urban Zakapa) / This Love (Davichi) / Rain (Taeyeon) / 11:11 (Taeyeon)
2017 - Through The Night (IU) / Palette (IU) / Autumn Morning (IU) / I Will Go To You Like First Snow (Ailee) / Like It (Yoon Jong Shin)
2018 - Time For The Moon Night (GFriend) / Way Back Home (Shaun) / Starry Night (MAMAMOO) / BBIBBI (IU)

Phew that took longer than I expected xD
 
Last edited:

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Although I knew of kpop since 2009 (thanks to SNSD) I only started listening from 2016


2016


(actually was my first BTS comeback song, since I started listening to kpop in the summer of 2016)


2017


(helped me through my horrible summer job so this song has big value for me)

2018


(I love this song so much)


2019


(so far though, and its difficult because I like a lot of the 2019 songs so far :c)
 
Joined
1 September 2018
Messages
581
Reactions Received
1,983
Location
felix's house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i've only been into kpop since 2017, so my list will be very short..

i did a few for each year because i just cant pick one :wonugl:

we have to start with the song that got me into kpop, of course



and this



honorable mentions: energetic - wanna one, i dont like your girlfriend - weki meki, red flavor - red velvet, love cherry motion - choerry, singing in the rain - jinsoul, my first and last - nct dream

2017 was loonas year <3




honorable mentions: crush - weki meki, the boots - gugudan, love bomb - fromis_9, shine - pentagon (how can i forget abt pentagon??), district 9 - stray kids, giddy up - the boyz, go - nct dream, boss - nct u (the song that got me to stan nct), my flower - jbj, black dress - clc


so far..











 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread