yoongi... please... change your phone angle.... just a little bit... I’m starving....
Maybe that’s it! He’s a cat and therefore doesn’t know how to take a different photoMy little meow meow![]()
Why do you expect here ? He spends his time to sleep.Maybe that’s it! He’s a cat and therefore doesn’t know how to take a different photo![]()
He can’t dream up a new pose?Why do you expect here ? He spends his time to sleep.
Good question. He has nine lifes so all the time to learn.He can’t dream up a new pose?
He’s wasting them all apparentlyGood question. He has nine lifes so all the time to learn.
He’s wasting them all apparently
I can only see the 3/4 viewNot really. ARMYs can listen to his music and visual stans like you can see his cute face.
implying yoongi has bad anglesHe just knows his best angle and why in the world would he take a picture from a worse angle!
*Worse anglesimplying yoongi has bad angles
all his angles are equally magnificent*Worse angles
As a Yoongi solo stan I'm gonna tell ya that ain't true!all his angles are equally magnificent![]()
youre right. 3/4 view is much worse than all his other anglesAs a Yoongi solo stan I'm gonna tell ya that ain't true!