I knew the song would have a very strong and deep lyrics because Sana said she cried and all
also JYP talked about the kinda of feelings the song would have
and all of this got me with the hype even to see the message of the song, and I was not disappointed the song the mv is a perfect 10/10 and the lyrics got me crying it's so beautiful
I am very impressed by TWICE releasing such a meaningful song as title track, they always show bright feelings and happy vibes in their songs/MVs and this song is upbeat and have a nice/positive message but it was so much more deep than just "happy", this song is just... I guess everyone said what it had to be said, it's about feelings, overcoming negative moments, dealing with yourself and how you feel but also with someone to help you someone you can trust making you feel special and IDK dude that hit me so hard because usually title tracks have more fun lyrics and I love that too, I love "fun" lyrics like signal it is just so fun, but this is so different and I wasn't expecting such an important message as a title track, it's so brave so unique. It is so important that TWICE are so close to each other and so close to their fans at some point they wanna talk everything out
dang this is kinda ranty
but am I glad to stan these queens? I am very.
This is something I didn't knew I need