Are you planning on going back to the site once it's stable again or you will stick around here?
Why though? Aren't you like really appreciated on there?Nah I'm not gonna be active on that hell hole anymore. I'll go back occasionally because sometimes users post news so I'll take the info from there and post it here but that's all. Fuck that place tbh.
Yeah I'm the queen flips hair. LOL. Nah but for real, I don't like the way the forum's being ruled there. Mods are biased. The admins are crazy and the amount of trolls are just ever increasing. Not to mention everyone is 24x7 triggered there, which ngl made me 24x7 triggered too LOL. You can say something negative about your bias group there and get "kicked out" of the fandom. It's ridiculous.Why though? Aren't you like really appreciated on there?
The atmosphere is definitely nicer, but now that BP and me joined..I was previously more active there, but honestly everything about here is better - users are generally nicer, less trolling (and those that troll are actually funny/not gross/not bashing in trolling), more welcoming and more inclusive, the atmosphere is nicer because of that, the staff is friendly, understanding, willing to work with you, and there's always someone around to help, the format is cleaner and loads so much nicer, and it's just overall better.
I'm here to stay (but I will still post randomly there too, just not nearly as much in the future - probably until I just sort of....slip away at some point and only post here).
Comparing to OH, AKP community used to be way more chill.Yeah I'm the queen flips hair. LOL. Nah but for real, I don't like the way the forum's being ruled there. Mods are biased. The admins are crazy and the amount of trolls are just ever increasing. Not to mention everyone is 24x7 triggered there, which ngl made me 24x7 triggered too LOL. You can say something negative about your bias group there and get "kicked out" of the fandom. It's ridiculous.
You do know that OH posts the same news faster right? :pandawatch:so I'll take the info from there and post it here but that's all.
OH has a lot of useless news in between. AKP users take the interesting ones (cause they want fanwar) and post them. I believe those topics can be discussed here with maturity :pandaboss:You do know that OH posts the same news faster right? :pandawatch:
Oof another relevant user they lostNah I'm not gonna be active on that hell hole anymore. I'll go back occasionally because sometimes users post news so I'll take the info from there and post it here but that's all. Fuck that place tbh.
I don't know who Sally is but her badge is aesthetic 😍Oof another relevant user they lost
The list increases <3
She is from gugudanI don't know who Sally is but her badge is aesthetic 😍
Oof true. The men ain't half bad tooShe is from gugudan
These chinese ladies are all pretty
Definitelly my favorite nationality