- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,395
- Reactions Received
- 151,406
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Others can chime in too, I just think this might happen to a lot of female users especially.
Do you have to do the phone pocket test (or a variation) when shopping for bottoms? Basically it’s what it sounds, you have to check whether your phone fits in the pants or shorts pockets when shopping. It’s especially noticeable because my phone is bigger then my past one by enough to make a difference. Luckily all the ones I wanted passed the test obit one pair I was considering didn’t
but those also turned out too big anyways
Do you have to do the phone pocket test (or a variation) when shopping for bottoms? Basically it’s what it sounds, you have to check whether your phone fits in the pants or shorts pockets when shopping. It’s especially noticeable because my phone is bigger then my past one by enough to make a difference. Luckily all the ones I wanted passed the test obit one pair I was considering didn’t