18+ Females only... (Now 18+) (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I feel so lucky now :wimwim:
I don't really have advice since I don't get cramps or anything, mine go really smoothly
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm fortunate as well since mine goes by smoothly too. I just feel really cold generally. My sister gets really sick during the first few days though and some medicine and sleep does wonders for her. But she has it so bad that she ends up skipping work on the first day every month. She can't even move from the pain. Sleep really works wonders.
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
What do you do when you on on your monthly?

Monthly meaning: SATAN'S MONTHLY SACRIFICIAL WATERFALL!!!!!!!!!!

I am in such pain and it isn't even cramps... It's just pressure...

What do you do to help it?​
I love you~
But I am dying from laughter

Hot Tea, Pain Killers, Hot pack, Sleep, Food
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread