News Fifty Fifty Keena cancels contract suspension appeal returning to Attrakt (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,363
Reactions Received
76,684
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,215
Ship
Wreck
On October 17, a source from ATTRAKT shared, “Keena met with CEO Jeon Hong Joon yesterday. Keena will be taking the time to self-reflect for the time being, and then we will gradually talk about our future course of action.”

CEO Jeon Hong Joon also shared his thoughts through interviews with various media outlets. He shared, “Keena was really worn out. She must have had a difficult time. She said that she was sorry and that she apologizes while crying. I’m grateful she picked up the courage to return even if late.”


Source​
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,471
Reactions Received
39,108
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,834
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
CEO Jeon Hong Joon also shared his thoughts through interviews with various media outlets. He shared, “Keena was really worn out. She must have had a difficult time. She said that she was sorry and that she apologizes while crying. I’m grateful she picked up the courage to return even if late.”
If he really said this he's a gloating shit licker.

I hope everything turns out good in the end for her and all the girls.
CEO Jeon Hong Joon also shared his thoughts through interviews with various media outlets. He shared, “Keena was really worn out. She must have had a difficult time. She said that she was sorry and that she apologizes while crying. I’m grateful she picked up the courage to return even if late.”
 
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,730
Reactions Received
55,570
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
286,333
interesting

hindsight is 20/20 - an interesting question an interviewer should ask her is "would she have started the lawsuit knowing how it would turn out"
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Wow! I'm in complete shock because it's something I NEVER thought a member would do this after everything she's been through.
I don't know what else to say.
 
Last edited:

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,194
Reactions Received
46,864
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,083
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ig Attrakt is like that abusive boyfriend you keep coming back to? ofc I'm shit with analogies, so I could be way off... lol
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Fill me in on who was in the wrong?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I think you have to make up your own mind on this one my friend...
most I-fans are siding with the members whilst Knetizens are siding with the company
Oh 😮
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Does this mean she will bury the hatchet with the label and start her career as a soloist....?
This is probably what everyone else was/is thinking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was wondering why only 3 members gave statements in the last post.. I guess this was the reason.. I wonder what the implications of this are now
I would not be surprised if the other 3 must have felt betrayed by her decision.
They thought they'd all stand together against the label and now to know this.
This will likely be more awkward for everyone.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,803
Reactions Received
93,587
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,343
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Fill me in on who was in the wrong?
i would say some twitter fans are siding with the girls.

at the end of the day you have a group of girls who had everything created for them.
The promotion schedule was nowhere near as brutal as virtually any rookie group even teh big 4 kids.
(for example gfriend's frist few comebacks were 2 months plus going to every single music show and event they possibly could){ie fractional sleep for months.}
The song blew up because of a marketing plan that perfectly hit the correct moment in time.
And they were incapable of getting out of their own way to even promote it.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: The_LastRomeo
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,803
Reactions Received
93,587
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,343
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Does this mean she will bury the hatchet with the label and start her career as a soloist....?
This is probably what everyone else was/is thinking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I would not be surprised if the other 3 must have felt betrayed by her decision.
They thought they'd all stand together against the label and now to know this.
This will likely be more awkward for everyone.
She changed lawyers and got rational advice.
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,471
Reactions Received
39,108
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,834
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Remember, a long drawn out trial is how lawyers make money. The good lawyers tell you the truth. Sounds like Keena found a good lawyer who told her the truth.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread