Performance Fifty Fifty makes me sad now... I hope they get this straightened out... (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Good to know some things never change. You and your clickbait threads, I hate you for this.
You don't know? Some company got the girls to sign a contract and leave ATTRAKT. Of course they can't because they are already under contract.

 
  • Wow
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
You don't know? Some company got the girls to sign a contract and leave ATTRAKT. Of course they can't because they are already under contract.

I just said I was out of the K-Pop loop in my other thread! Yikes though, I'll have to give this a read.

Edit: I just finished reading it and that is really sad. I wish they would leave them alone and they could get the rest they need. Hopefully that stops soon, but I don't think it will.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread