Chart Fifty Fifty's song Pookie is rising on charts!!!! (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
So I actually followed the charting performance since it's release 2 months ago and did kind of lose hope seeing no improvement because this sounds like a kind of boppy catchy trendy on tik tok kind of track and I love cute concept so it's a win-win!

After 2 months it managed to surprise me though and people believe the rise is too slow to make it into top 50 or become a hit but I wanna stay optimistic!!!! I love these girls specially Athena!!!

1000020321.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread