- Joined
- 22 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,026
- Reactions Received
- 27,656
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- EXO-L & My
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
EXACTLY my thoughts, all of it!They put this much work into all of these teasers and looks like they have choreos and everything ready so if he doesn't get to perform ALL of these songs at least once on music shows I'm going to be so upset. I WANT TO SEE THESE ALL LIVE!
Also all the songs sound SO SO SOOOO good so far but at the moment Nothing On Me sounds like it might be my fave. I already have "I want nothing on me but you" stuck in my mind![]()
He really wasn't exaggerating when he said ALL songs on the album could be title tracks. So far there's not even 1 song I don't like the sound of. I called it from the instrumental teasers alone, but now I'm sure that this album will be my top EXO solo/unit album of all time + my favourite album of 2020. RnB is my fave genre and Kai is literally giving us a full RnB album... this is literally all I have ever wanted from the EXO boys. I'm so happy right now!On 2nd listen Hello Stranger is SO AMAZING as well! It has a sound I wasn't expecting him to have on his solo tracks, but I love it and I am so ready to hear the whole song!
Honestly 100% agreed here!He really wasn't exaggerating when he said ALL songs on the album could be title tracks. So far there's not even 1 song I don't like the sound of. I called it from the instrumental teasers alone, but now I'm sure that this album will be my top EXO solo/unit album of all time + my favourite album of 2020. RnB is my fave genre and Kai is literally giving us a full RnB album... this is literally all I have ever wanted from the EXO boys. I'm so happy right now!
THIS SHIT IS WORTH THE WAITI was just thinking of this. This person summed up my thoughts exactly.
Even confidence wise, I remember how uncomfortable he would look whenever he had to sing his lines when not performing. He always sounded shy too during their rookie years and now he's releasing a whole solo album of him singing. I'm seriously so proud of him. Hard work really pays off and I love seeing him so comfortable and confident because of his hard work. Well deserved. And the fact that he had a hand in the album too. All the songs he chose himself. It's no wonder he's so proud and I'm so happy for him.
Now I'll just go cry in my corner. My babies have come so far. I'm feeling so nostalgic and emotional now![]()