Appreciation FINALLY 100 THREADS!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Would you like for me to make this a forum game?


  • Total voters
    6
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I finally made it to 100 threads!!!

To celebrate, I have a challenge.

Comment and I will give you a challenge.
Once you complete the challenge, you have to screenshot it and give me proof.

Once I give 100 people challenges, I won't give any more.
​
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Congrats!
1.
Start a conversation with 5 people (not including me) and send them the derpiest photo of your ultimate bias. Lock the conversation for no replies.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
just wanted to congratulate you sweetheart :sanapray:

(btw. I really don‘t need a challenge. Just wanted to say something nice to you)
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
just wanted to congratulate you sweetheart :sanapray:

(btw. I really don‘t need a challenge. Just wanted to say something nice to you)
You are really sweet. Thank you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and yeji
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
COngrats!! :llama_squish:
I love you in advance and thank you!!

3.
You have to change your DP, Sig, and Cover to not include anything Kai or Woozi related. You are also not allowed to display your Woozi and Kai badges or create posts about Kai or Woozi for 24 hours.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I love you in advance and thank you!!

3.
You have to change your DP, Sig, and Cover to not include anything Kai or Woozi related. You are also not allowed to display your Woozi and Kai badges or create posts about Kai or Woozi for 24 hours.
I hate you, but ig Hitomi is my ult now!
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I am heading for my 300 threads u gotta hurry up sis...
I was inactive for a while, give me a break.

5.
Create a banner for your ultimate bias, spotlighting their stupidest face. Then post it, with the wrong idol's name and keep going on and on about that wrong idol. Count how many people notice/say something and tell me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and yeji
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I hate you, but ig Hitomi is my ult now!
Remember to change your Sig and Cover to not include Woozi or Kai. and don't display your Kai and Woozi badges.And no posting about them (NO POSTING ABOUT THEM IN CODE EITHER)
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Remember to change your Sig and Cover to not include Woozi or Kai. and don't display your Kai and Woozi badges.And no posting about them (NO POSTING ABOUT THEM IN CODE EITHER)
I am not changing the text in my sig, bcs the font thing is kinda janky and I am not risking not being able to get the font in there again!
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I am not changing the text in my sig, bcs the font thing is kinda janky and I am not risking not being able to get the font in there again!
Fine. Only that. Change everything else.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread