- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,612
- Reactions Received
- 93,430
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 187,194
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
i think we had 1 2ndThanks. I like banter so this is perfectly fine, no worries lmao.
I'll certainly be aware of any 3rd batch cards I get over the next two weeks and place them in the Roulette if I can. This week's 3rd batch majority was a complete surprise and I could only enter 3 3rd batch cards I believe. So the 2 BAP (2nd batch) cards I entered were to not nudge 1st batch up as it was pretty close with only 3 3rd batch cards in front of 1st.
So at the very least, I'll avoid placing in 1st batch cards as I think we've had 8/9 first batch majorities since the Roulette revamp.
Let's hope another 3rd happens again soon, or that she finally gets pulled from the ol' genny.
![]()
![]()
Ah of course. I was supposed to put 7/9 on account of the two 3rd batch roulettes but now you mention there was also a 2nd as I remember SNSD Sooyoung being sought after and getting entered into the Roulette.i think we had 1 2nd
and 1 3rd before now.
There are just so many batch 1.
Woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats..
Thank you!Congratz!
Some cards are hard to catch![]()
Who i think i also ended up with :)Ah of course. I was supposed to put 7/9 on account of the two 3rd batch roulettes but now you mention there was also a 2nd as I remember SNSD Sooyoung being sought after and getting entered into the Roulette.
![]()