Appreciation Financial advisor An Yujin (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
ehhhhh its the best adivse ever, what are you saying!!
Funny you think I can afford one :pandanoreaction:

Maybe if I had good financial advice, I'd have enough money
Your taking financial advice from a girl who think she's cat.... You deserve to be poor. :dubueh:
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Moguri and fdonce
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Yujin thinks she's a cat?? I've never heared of that before!! You are making that up to discredit her! Are you working for another bank maybe? :pepelook:
Did you just admit that cats and those who think they are cats can't be trusted?! :taeminpog:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread