Found Finished EXO commons ><> (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,482
Reactions Received
75,542
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,502
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
1659188677651.png
1659188677678.png
1659188677706.png
1659188677755.png
1659188677777.png
1659188677801.png
1659188677731.png
1659188677823.png


Thank You <3
@RandAlThor for Xiumin and Lay
@Yachii for Luhan
@RandAlThor & @lexus for Suho
Cards Team & @Panda for Baek and Kai
@taimane for Chen
@Juniverse for Chanyeol and DO

@Tickita for Tao and Sehun

I don’t care if the order of the cards is annoying you :) I’m literally just copy and pasting these threads. I’ll fix them in 2 days if I remember.
​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,184
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,479
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Congrats :lovelycooky::bigcatlove::saranghae:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,482
Reactions Received
75,542
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,502
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread