- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,440
- Reactions Received
- 39,052
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,658
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
The whole kit with the beads is much more expensive than the sealer. the sealer isn’t badly priced, I’m at the end of the first bottle and I used it for 3 normal sized diamond and this big one so it lasts for a few, though not a ton. But because of the size of this diamond painting the sealer is less expensive relative to the paintingnope but I trust your judgment
is the sealing/coating expensive compared to the paint???
interestingThe whole kit with the beads is much more expensive than the sealer. the sealer isn’t badly priced, I’m at the end of the first bottle and I used it for 3 normal sized diamond and this big one so it lasts for a few, though not a ton. But because of the size of this diamond painting the sealer is less expensive relative to the painting![]()