- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
I completed SEVENTEEN a while ago but wanted to wait until I get all the Stray Kids cards to post a thread for it!
The thanks list is further down a post however because I accidentally posted this thread too early and didn't finish the list
Also now I completed all the common sets I wanted to complete, so I guess from now on I'm just collecting whatever I get from dailies for the next batch reroll
The thanks list is further down a post however because I accidentally posted this thread too early and didn't finish the list
Also now I completed all the common sets I wanted to complete, so I guess from now on I'm just collecting whatever I get from dailies for the next batch reroll
Last edited: