Found Finished SVT Set (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,063
Reactions Received
52,947
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,610
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I still LOL tat a group named Seventeen only has 13 members(n arent aged 17 yrs old).

Congratz JP on completing SVT.:lovelycooky::pandahappy:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Congrats! I wish I could do the same, too.:maheart:
The best advise I can give is to for people who have svt cards from dailys and also have like a mass amount of cards. It implies that they might not be as interested in X groups. Also, some people might like some groups more than others and be willing to trade a card from one of the groups in their sig for another group card they want more. Sort of like I did with @Wingfrost
 

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,437
Reactions Received
41,068
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
239,619
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
The best advise I can give is to for people who have svt cards from dailys and also have like a mass amount of cards. It implies that they might not be as interested in X groups. Also, some people might like some groups more than others and be willing to trade a card from one of the groups in their sig for another group card they want more. Sort of like I did with @Wingfrost
Good advice, thank you. I try to keep my eyes open, but I definitely need to put much more effort into finding the ones I want.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congrats on Seventeen!
:pandahappy: :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: raymondchouku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread