- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 12,760
- Reactions Received
- 31,598
- Location
- Doyoung's Bed
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 46,298
- Fandom
- NCTzen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
This seems to be a topic that only recently gained a lot more discussion...
I'm curious what you people think about it?
Belgium did have some regulations (in some cities it was forbidden, some allowed it only between a certain time),
however, people were not happy at all.
Horses died tonight.
My instructor's horses had fireworks in their direction shot as a joke, thank god they didn't escape cuz when they cause an accident, it's your fault.
Then there's someone who lives behind our house in a block where houses are packed together who shoots his own fireworks.
Every year there are accidents because of fireworks ending up in cars, houses, etc of innocents.
Thank god he didn't shoot his fireworks at 2 AM like last year.
So yea, I am against fireworks.
I don't mind if it were these silent ones so children, people sensitive to sounds and animals aren't scared
or maybe only do it in bigger cities so everyone can come to one place to watch it
I'm curious what you people think about it?
Belgium did have some regulations (in some cities it was forbidden, some allowed it only between a certain time),
however, people were not happy at all.
Horses died tonight.
My instructor's horses had fireworks in their direction shot as a joke, thank god they didn't escape cuz when they cause an accident, it's your fault.
Then there's someone who lives behind our house in a block where houses are packed together who shoots his own fireworks.
Every year there are accidents because of fireworks ending up in cars, houses, etc of innocents.
Thank god he didn't shoot his fireworks at 2 AM like last year.
So yea, I am against fireworks.
I don't mind if it were these silent ones so children, people sensitive to sounds and animals aren't scared
or maybe only do it in bigger cities so everyone can come to one place to watch it