first 2 shipments of IZONE (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Lmao I thought you meant as in "ships" and was confused af thinking since when is Rand into shipping idols :haylul:

Aesthetically, I think the I Will version is my favorite.
I actually wasn't planning on buying the album coz I wanted to save for Itzy next month lol, but after watching the ASMR unboxing videos of all 3 versions I couldn't hold back any more, they got to me :yolk:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,475
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Lmao I thought you meant as in "ships" and was confused af thinking since when is Rand into shipping idols :haylul:

Aesthetically, I think the I Will version is my favorite.
I actually wasn't planning on buying the album coz I wanted to save for Itzy next month lol, but after watching the ASMR unboxing videos of all 3 versions I couldn't hold back any more, they got to me :yolk:
Things are heavy. and so much stuff.
Fixed the ships to shipments :)
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Things are heavy. and so much stuff.
Fixed the ships to shipments :)
I loved the packaging and just how much stuff they provide with the albums lol. Also Yena is a 10/10 marketer :haylul:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and RandAlThor

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
@DrewB

When Rand opens his Randy's Records store we're gonna work the counter and do promo.

It'll be like High Fidelity.

Well all just shoot the shit about kpop and idols all day tsk tsking the common folk who can't rattle off obscure kpop trivia.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,475
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Awesome! This is IZONE's stuff?

You gotta keep buying until you get a Yena!

:sanapray:
i got an I Will.. Yena. the orange one on the very right.
Not many Yena cards though.
I was on a 3 Kim (Sakura, Chaewon, Minju) roll though and got Sakura in all three version.
With 15 i got coverage on all the girls (solo posters for 9 of 12, 2 of the units, and a group)
one more shipment of 6 still to come. But these are signed. dugeun dugeun dugeun.
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
@DrewB

When Rand opens his Randy's Records store we're gonna work the counter and do promo.

It'll be like High Fidelity.

Well all just shoot the shit about kpop and idols all day tsk tsking the common folk who can't rattle off obscure kpop trivia.
High Fidelity mixed with some Empire Records (1995).
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so cool. this album in general looks stunning
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread