First ever picture of a black hole (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I think my nephew bought me this for Christmas... A sucking vortex with the potential to rip limbs from limbs is a hell of a gift🤣
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
That's not even the right one

18435


This one is called "Schwarzes Loch" in german, so if you would literally translate it, it's a black hole.
This one works too.

Man, Yu Gi Oh was ahead of its time
Way ahead of its time. 10 years from now, we'll be dueling in motorcycles.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
But hopefully not with yugioh cards, I need my pokemon battles :pepeheart:
wait until the new game drops... Probably change your mind about Pokemon... lol
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
But hopefully not with yugioh cards, I need my pokemon battles :pepeheart:
I hope I'm still alive the moment scientists are finally able to create the very first Pokemon. I wanna ride an Arcanine to battle.



wait until the new game drops... Probably change your mind about Pokemon... lol
Why? The UK isn't so bad.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Why? The UK isn't so bad.
I don't know what the United Kingdom has to do with Pokemon, but whatever.. Switching (no pun intended) from handheld to tv-based for the mode of presentation of the game within the main pokemon series may change the dynamics and might change how people feel about how it plays. Although, perhaps the improvement in graphics requires the change in platforms. Going from sprites that are barely visible (i.e. Red, Blue, Yellow) to those that are noticably improved (i.e. XY, ORAS, Sun/Moon) might demand a change in platforms.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread