- Joined
- 6 October 2021
- Messages
- 15,961
- Reactions Received
- 15,086
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 69,032
- Fandom
- Stay
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Honestly ... You might predict smth ... At least they should be inclusive of females too xDWHATS NEXT PU$$AY
ohhhhhh now u made me rememberdescendants of superm i see
Funny thing, the korean pronunciation would be Pi-neo-seu ... So NOT THAT FAR OFF JOKWON xD
Maybe, im not saying at aint but...the logo this gotta be a joke account![]()
We'll see xDThey aren’t serious right?![]()
no, I`m not that person reading it wrong.
actually that logo just look like 'that'.
Omg NOOOOI can only imagine the fandoms name![]()
Never ending party with PenusUpdate found the meaning of the name and a fandom name
At this point they should just make a dildo be the lightstickNever ending party with Penus
The lightstick for this group tho![]()
Okay I guess I can support Positive Penus PartyUpdate found the meaning of the name and a fandom name
OH THEYRE CUMMING ALRIGHTI wish i was joking
![]()