first kpop boy group (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The first boy group I listened to was Block B, and the first boy group I stanned was Monsta X (who are still my UB group!) :pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Big Bang was the first boy group I listened to but Exo was the first boy group I stanned. :pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
Super Junior in 2009. Didn't do much apart from just playing Sorry Sorry on repeat all day though lol. I can't remember how good the english subs were back then but I wish I had looked up some variety show videos etc. from the get go!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread