- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,016
- Reactions Received
- 98,746
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,372
- Ship
- Wreck
thank you!! having the power of one completed deck at my paws and generous friends makes it possibleAww congrats for completing them first!!![]()
Congrats glad to help lol got those 3 the first day or 2 and have not seen any since p. that will curse me...
thank you!! I'm not sure that would be so good for the forumsCongratz on completing KiiiKiii(this is not an AI post but I almost wish I could use AI to post comments n complete dailys)
But it would be so good for me to complete daily posts for cards(at least). So many missed cards due to no time/motivation(laziness or not wanting to copy selfless nice/interesting comments) or just busy-ness/work in the past/future!thank you!! I'm not sure that would be so good for the forums![]()
But it would be so good for me to complete daily posts for cards(at least). So many missed cards due to no time/motivation(laziness or not wanting to copy selfless nice/interesting comments) or just busy-ness/work in the past/future!
HaHa, but u hv how many cards compared to my 3351 cards(last I chkd earlier). I'd hv even more if I hadn't been tired/busy working awhile bk but tats life. Keep getting cards Moguri, it gives me motivation not to stop n get further behind those who r still doing this[I hv a goal until 2027 or so to get ALL Limited cards if KS cards is still a thing.unless another 1000 cards(k common/rares/limiteds) get released n it gets advanced to 2028/2029/2030, I think 10th gen might debut then n ill be so lost ill stop LOL!]we have to overcome the laziness, it's the only way to becoming a true card master
I promise to keep doing my best!!HaHa, but u hv how many cards compared to my 3351 cards(last I chkd earlier). I'd hv even more if I hadn't been tired/busy working awhile bk but tats life. Keep getting cards Moguri, it gives me motivation not to stop n get further behind those who r still doing this[I hv a goal until 2027 or so to get ALL Limited cards if KS cards is still a thing.unless another 1000 cards(k common/rares/limiteds) get released n it gets advanced to 2028/2029/2030, I think 10th gen might debut then n ill be so lost ill stop LOL!]
Edit: btw im not aiming for card mastery, just completion until a certain point(maybe all gg cards released end-2025/2026/2027 LOL)
I just read tat somewhere today(or Sunday 12th October Asian time) n it was speculated to be to position Cortis as 1st gen 6 bg for colour chasing or sthg. Is tat a HYBE group? If so it kindof made me go hmmm I seeI promise to keep doing my best!!
you could be right about 10th gen at the current pace, I heared someone call out 6th gen already![]()
yeah I've read that about cortis too.. and yes they are from HYBEI just read tat somewhere today(or Sunday 12th October Asian time) n it was speculated to be to position Cortis as 1st gen 6 bg for colour chasing or sthg. Is tat a HYBE group? If so it kindof made me go hmmm I see
but I think gen 6 would be some kind of sea change from gen 4 at least nit until 2026/2027(I dint actually think 5th gen started yet but snsd=2nd gen, rv=3rd gen, aespa=4th gen so h2h=5th gen but I only changed thinking tat a few weeks ago if not later, idk when exactly but not in 2025 H1 or Q3 at least not before September? im too old n i think by 2027 ill be too old n cringe for (new) kpop LOL.
not as long as fans(company stans) will fight for their faves to be no.1 in each gen, i think(SONEs, blinks r also historically been this way iv read-so my fandoms arent innocent previously, mostly before i was a SONE/blink or at least i nvr saw it in my xitter/elseweb, only on all*pop<reportedly or not in my xitter/insta timeline, i avoided most toxic accts or i was too innocent/naive or sthg to venture out) i did google bp coachella livestream n clicked on a ?chan or sthg farms but i long yrs ago lost those links n wouldnt click on any*chan or *farm(it was a toxic site) nowadays.yeah I've read that about cortis too.. and yes they are from HYBE
I think generations will lose all meaning soon
not as long as fans(company stans) will fight for their faves to be no.1 in each gen, i think(SONEs, blinks r also historically been this way iv read-so my fandoms arent innocent previously, mostly before i was a SONE/blink or at least i nvr saw it in my xitter/elseweb, only on all*pop<reportedly or not in my xitter/insta timeline, i avoided most toxic accts or i was too innocent/naive or sthg to venture out) i did google bp coachella livestream n clicked on a ?chan or sthg farms but i long yrs ago lost those links n wouldnt click on any*chan or *farm(it was a toxic site) nowadays.