Appreciation First to complete Twice OT9 set!! (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
i don't think i gave you any twice cards though :jisoosmh:
nah I mean I had to use my WG Sunmi in this 4 way trade but had our original 4 way trade gone through, I wouldn’t have Sunmi anymore so :yolk:
I lost out on IOI Nayoung but ended up completing Twice lol.
 

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
nah I mean I had to use my WG Sunmi in this 4 way trade but had our original 4 way trade gone through, I wouldn’t have Sunmi anymore so :yolk:
I lost out on IOI Nayoung but ended up completing Twice lol.
oh LMAO ngl i forgot about the 4 way trade :wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread