first world problems, everyone.. (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
not being able to get Hulu in germany :umjicry: :umjicry: :umjicry: :umjicry: :umjicry:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I have a cute phonecase that looks exactly like this but the background is black:

I didn't know it was the Line Bear when I bought it but a friend pointed it out ^^



There is also the face of the Line Bear stuck in the middle of the case but it came off :( Now I have a huge mark in the shape of a bear in the middle of my phonecase and I have to get it fixed. I don't know if I should just get a new one or fix the old one. It would be better to get a new one but I love this phonecase so much TT
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,474
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I have not been able to intermediate fast for a month because of meds and i am gaining weight.....

or steak or hamburger for tomorrows labor day meal? this is a reall issue ( i have hamburger in the house but i will actually have to go shop for steak ......)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread