News Five fromis_9 members signed a contract with ASND Entertainment; currently discussing the trademark for their group name (2 Viewers)

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,505
Reactions Received
18,203
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,096
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Easy opportunity to switch to fromi5 or something if needed, though I understand the desire to keep the known name. It's really hard to start from scratch, even with popular idols at their peak.
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
so, some of them have decided not to be idols anymore?? :nekosweat:

good luck for the fromis_5 girls :pandasad:
Until this is confirmed by the members themselves, wait for an official statement
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Until this is confirmed by the members themselves, wait for an official statement
I can't find anything on this company and it's suggested that the company was formed just for Fromis. If this is the case I'm worried it's going to be a loosemble situation where finances are going to kill them. Loosemble had everything going for it talent wise but couldn't overcome the financial hurdle.
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I can't find anything on this company and it's suggested that the company was formed just for Fromis. If this is the case I'm worried it's going to be a loosemble situation where finances are going to kill them. Loosemble had everything going for it talent wise but couldn't overcome the financial hurdle.
I'm expecting this to be a HINAPIA situation. Hope not 🤷‍♀️
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
As in PRISTIN disbands and regroups/redebuts as HINAPIA (4 members) with an additional member under some random ass company and releases a single song with limited # of albums produced and then goes silent for a long while and eventually disbands?

I guess I'm the only one still here. HIgh know the lore.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
Crazy hard to keep any group together. This is a win.
It's harder to want to continue as a group when you know you'll have to totally rebrand as even Sowon who did have the ambition to be an actress someday but not as soon as it came around really lost the appetite to continue when it wouldn't be as Gfriend.

5 members is a good group size and I'd say the important thing now is to differentiate themselves enough from fromis_9 to where they aren't going to feel like an incomplete version and can find success as Viviz did going against Gfriend legacy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
I can't find anything on this company and it's suggested that the company was formed just for Fromis. If this is the case I'm worried it's going to be a loosemble situation where finances are going to kill them. Loosemble had everything going for it talent wise but couldn't overcome the financial hurdle.
BPM was also pretty much made just for Viviz as it didn't even exist when Sowon, Yerin and Yuju signed contracts so it'll come down to success of the group if they can keep it running.
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
BPM was also pretty much made just for Viviz as it didn't even exist when Sowon, Yerin and Yuju signed contracts so it'll come down to success of the group if they can keep it running.
I have 100% faith. If I was rich I'd invest! :takemycard:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread