Five Girl Groups I like but dont love (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I'm always going around on every site posting my Top 10 Girl Groups of All Time list (like anyone actually cares).

But here are five groups I really like but for some reason is missing "that something something" that would push them into my top 10. Not even sure what that something really is honestly.

So basically these would be honorable mentions to my top 10.

No order

1. SNSD
477969.png

Favorite Song: Genie
Bias: Yuri

2. APink
28027-apink-q1mu.jpg

Favorite Song: %%
Bias: Naeun

3. Momoland
1_16a08530149.2287504_3162211790_16a08530149_large.jpg

Favorite Song: Bam
Bias: Yeonwoo

4. Rainbow
539full-rainbow-(south-korean-band).jpg

Favorite Song: Sweet Dream
Bias: Jaekyung

5. Busters
65926421_708603259590790_3317153544641518563_n.jpg

Favorite Song: Pinky Promise
Bias: Jisoo
Busters has the strongest chance to break my top 10 in future (if they are around for much longer).

Who are some groups you really like but cant quite seem to go all out and stan?
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,645
Reactions Received
93,454
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
All of these i really gave a shot too watched variety's reality shows lots of cb ect.
Kara- just not strong enough vocaly...
April - hanging around the membership changes hurt them.
Wjsn - honestly both these 2 were not got on tv, reality shows ect.
OMG
MMM - honestly its the music for them. not sure i made it thru anything later than 2016-7 when i listen to the cb.
IOI - i was never sold on Somi and i cant stan if i do not like all of them alot.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Itzy- Chaeryoung and Yuna are the only ones I care about. Only like 3/6 songs.

Everglow- Their songs are fine. Not compelled to look into the members

f(x) is a really weird group for me. Like all the music Pink Tape and onwards. Absolutely love Amber, Luna and Victoria. I was always more invested in the members as individuals than as a group, so wasn't really crying when they got they prioritized solo work over group work unlike GsD or Soshi.

Red Velvet. Had a phase. Got Zimzalabimed out of it when SM got Sappy Sappy, decided to be a Really Bad Boy and hit me with the Umpah Umpahs. Again, couldn't get myself to like the members. Best ballads out of this gen however

CLC: Great discography. imo the closest we have to T-ara in terms of versatility, but just not invested
 
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25
Reactions Received
42
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm always going around on every site posting my Top 10 Girl Groups of All Time list (like anyone actually cares).

But here are five groups I really like but for some reason is missing "that something something" that would push them into my top 10. Not even sure what that something really is honestly.

So basically these would be honorable mentions to my top 10.

No order

1. SNSD
477969.png

Favorite Song: Genie
Bias: Yuri

2. APink
28027-apink-q1mu.jpg

Favorite Song: %%
Bias: Naeun

3. Momoland
1_16a08530149.2287504_3162211790_16a08530149_large.jpg

Favorite Song: Bam
Bias: Yeonwoo

4. Rainbow
539full-rainbow-(south-korean-band).jpg

Favorite Song: Sweet Dream
Bias: Jaekyung

5. Busters
65926421_708603259590790_3317153544641518563_n.jpg

Favorite Song: Pinky Promise
Bias: Jisoo
Busters has the strongest chance to break my top 10 in future (if they are around for much longer).

Who are some groups you really like but cant quite seem to go all out and stan?
Love that you like Apink too <3

Btw, I run a Youtube channel. Hope you can help me to like and subscribe. Thanks a lot

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
nice list for me it would be more or less some nugu rookie groups like dreamnote,3YE and purplebeck.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Gfriend - I like the girls, but I just can't get into their music anymore
Red Velvet - Used to stan them, but I don't like their music as much anymore
Twice - Their songs can be a hit or miss for me. I like Mina and Jihyo the most, but I just don't click with the other members
DIA - Used to really like them, but I don't feel the same about them anymore. Their comebacks are inconsistent, too
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread