Tourney Flash vs Very Very Very - R1 Produce Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    16
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,216
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,652
Ship
Wreck
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Very Very Very needs that vote
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Iconic, peppy, JYP written bop vs Generic boy group sound? I wonder what I'll choose :taesip:

I'm basically just here to vote Neomu Neomu in every contest and see @blueberries not win :lisalaugh:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Iconic, peppy, JYP written bop vs Generic boy group sound? I wonder what I'll choose :taesip:

I'm basically just here to vote Neomu Neomu in every contest and see @blueberries not win :lisalaugh:
I'm sure that there will be one song that beats veryveryvery and knocks it to where it deserves :sakUwu:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm sure that there will be one song that beats veryveryvery and knocks it to where it deserves :sakUwu:
Any place except last is a win for me since that's where you'd put it :sakUwu:
Tbh Energetic deserves 1st or 2nd place but won't get it so :umjicry:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Any place except last is a win for me since that's where you'd put it :sakUwu:
Tbh Energetic deserves 1st or 2nd place but won't get it so :umjicry:
:pandaannoyed:

As long as La Vie en Rose gets 1, i'm happy.
Energetic? And you call Flash generic? :llama_tea:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:pandaannoyed:

As long as La Vie en Rose gets 1, i'm happy.
Energetic? And you call Flash generic? :llama_tea:
Proper chorus, catchy hook, actually successful song with most debut wins vs Flash yeah :taesip:
Atleast people remember how Energetic sounds after 1st listen :sakUwu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and yeji

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
That's hard cause I like both songs but I'll say Flash cause I love that chorus
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread