food truck or restaurants (1 Viewer)

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I have never been to either
 
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
1,423
Reactions Received
2,938
Location
☾⋆ 𝓘𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓭𝓸𝓶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,188
Fandom
Army/Engene
Gender
Male
Pronouns
✰ 𝑯𝒆/𝑯𝒊𝒎 ✰
restaurants
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
I think if it's a special occasion then I'd go with a restaurant but for me I don't really hang around and eat outside so I'd definitely prefer a food truck where I can just grab something and be on my way still
 

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
Restaurants :sanapray:

food trucks only usually when it’s in a concert.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread