- Joined
- 2 March 2021
- Messages
- 23,302
- Reactions Received
- 28,172
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,480
- Fandom
- Villain
- Ship
For me, it would be sushi or chicken dumplings. 
bubble teaI constantly crave Bubble Tea and Chinese food. I used to crave Karage too but that changed.
THE BLASPHEMYbubble teai haven't had it in so many months
don't make me order it tomorrow i already doordashed chipotle todayTHE BLASPHEMY
IM SO STUPID I READ THAT AS DOOR-DA-SHED.don't make me order it tomorrow i already doordashed chipotle today![]()
No way you have it in you to go without meat for a week reading thisChicken. Chicken. and more chicken. Fried Chicken. Orange Chicken. Chicken soup with bok choy and other essential vegetables.
Well chicken is not red meat so I'm not restricted. lolNo way you have it in you to go without meat for a week reading this![]()