Foods you hate? (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I really do not like Sauerkraut on its own. Where I'm from people cook it and eat it like soup. I can only eat it on Kielbasa. Otherwise. No. I also hate Blue Cheese with a passion.

What about you?
 
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
random but i was watching masterchef and they had to make a dish with weird items and both of these were in it 🤡
Yeah that is pretty random but coincidental👽That’d be my worst food nightmare to even see that🤠
 
  • Haha
Reactions: cocomelon
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
5 years vegetarian :sanapray:
I'm tempted to be a troll and say things non-vegitarians say like, "You must be so sickly... How do you get your protein." lmao
 
  • Haha
Reactions: badcrookshanks

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Mushrooms and tomatoes
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,783
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread